After this week, I completely plan on making the most out of every minute of this weekend.
1. It’s my most favorite time of the year- Phillies season! I’m heading out to my first game tonight with Elle, Mike, and Ryan. After practice (who else can say that their job consists of driving a boat on a gorgeous river in 70 degrees?) I’m heading over to Elle’s house for drinks. We’re taking a driver to the stadium, so we don’t have to worry about how much we drink.
2. After way-early morning practice tomorrow, I’m heading up to Brooklyn to spend the day with Ian. I’ve been trying to convince him to be all touristy and walk across the Brooklyn Bridge with me (it’s my favorite bridge!) We’ll be heading out to a few bars with his gorgeous roommates (no joke, one of them looks like he walked out of GQ).
3. Sunday is race day for the crew team, but it’s looking to be an incredibly successful day. And afterwards?
4. I have a quasi date with a guy from my class. He’s cute, he’s smart, he’s classic. He played lacrosse at a college nearby my undergrad and even played major leagues out of college. He broke up with his girlfriend about two weeks ago, and has since been asking me out. I turned him down a few times because I’m not sure it’s a good idea. He asked me to drinks, saying that it means nothing beyond us getting drinks and talking. After we hung up he sent me a text saying, “by the way, you looked beautiful in that dress.” How can you say no to that? So drinks it is.
5. This weekend celebrates the birthday of one of my all-time favorite bloggers. If you don’t know Heidi, you’re missing out on one of Washington DC/Boston’s future big-names. Heidi, I hope you have the best birthday ever, and I cannot wait for a Phils/Nationals game! Beer’s on me.